Virtual bookkeeping for your equestrian business.
Monthly Packages Start at $200
We provide virtual bookkeeping services to equestrian businesses.
Our tech savvy accountants organize your documentation and make invoicing and bill pay easy. We can even assist with accruals and month end close for larger companies.
Bookkeeping packages can be as simple as booking your monthly bank entries to full service invoicing and bill pay. We can teach you how to quickly and efficiently upload your receipts and invoice details, even while away at horse shows. Client information and financial reports are always at the ready with mobile device access and real time updates.
We support Quickbooks Online
- Virtual access anywhere, anytime
- Easy document transfer through email or secure file transfer
- Automatic bank data transfers
- Dynamic dashboard for quick analytics
- No exchange of accountants file needed
- Real time account balance information
Do you need help pricing your services or perhaps you would like to free up more cash during the month but don’t know where to start. We can help you maximize your time and resources with thoughtful analysis of your business.
Private consulting sessions and easy to read reports provide opportunities to problem solve with our skilled financial experts.
We can put together custom ad hoc reports and monthly reporting packages that go beyond the canned reports in your accounting software.
- Pricing Services
- New Business Acquisition
- Capital Improvement Analysis
- Reporting Packages
- Budget Variance
- Cash Flow Management
- Financial Projections
- Sales Analysis
- Custom Managerial Dashboards
- Business Plan Write-ups
- Lending Packages
Are you thinking of developing a property for an equestrian business?
Are you wondering whether that dream property will be profitable?
We can help you do the due diligence with the following services:
- Competitive Analysis – Know your competition and the going rate for services
- Development Costs – How much will it cost to make the project viable?
- Income Projection – Essential for obtaining a bank loan. Accurately project earnings
- Financing Options – Determine the best choice to pay for your project
- Pricing Schemes – What services should you offer and what should you charge?
- Business Plans – A necessity for obtaining financing
Thinking about adding insurance to your benefits package?
Tired of dealing with new hire paperwork?
Looking for a full service payroll firm?
Brave Accounting provides comprehensive HR services to small business. We handle payroll, IRS reporting, and benefit administration.
Payroll and insurance are complex and the penalties are high for mistakes. Let the experts take over.